Wednesday, July 25, 2007

People have blogs for their babies..I have a blog for my pigs..or at least a blog entry...



Speaking of babies...Here's a pic of my cousin Jayme and I. We met up in Cape Cod a few weeks ago! She's actually due today...we're waiting patiently for Geraldine to make her way into this world. Ok, the baby's name isn't going to be Geraldine, but Karl and I think it would be a fun name. This coming from the couple who own two guinea pigs named Camilla & Rattie.

Speaking of pigs... here are some artsy shots I took w/ the new camera.






Last week we had an amazing storm...lots of lightning. I got a few shots from our living room window and thankfully wasn't struck!

1 comment:

morgan larsen said...

heather, that last pic of the guinea pig seriously looks like a stuffed animal that you would buy in a store. Are you telling me that all along you have just had wind up toys in there?
The photos are amazing, especially the lightening!