Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girding up my loins...


...for the special k challenge. winter has really made itself home to chicago this year, and one oftens succumbs to the effects of cabin fever. I got tired of watching those commercials about the special k diet and decided to try it. but who really eats cereal for 2 weeks straight, and loses a 2 dress sizes. and what if your dress has an empire waistline, and covers up your plumpness? Are we talking thin black sexy cocktail dress?


since we don't have a gym in our apartment building, i have been taking bikram yoga once a week to get a meager amount of exercise in. as if chasing around a 2 year old isn't enough. well it isn't enough. until the weather warms up and i can get back outside, there's no running for me. i figure, i've got some time to kill before the weather warms up...why not try this special k diet.


for those that don't know, the diet consists of eating special k products for 2 meals per day. the 3rd meal would be a "sensible" dish. uhhh, does burgers and fries count as sensible? anyway, i figure if state my new 2 week challenge in a public forum, i might just stick to the plan. i will be starting on monday february 15th. stay tuned...
p.s. i really don't even like cereal that much.

2 comments:

morgan larsen said...

Yeah for posting! and less yeah for special K diet... I think you look great, don't torture yourselfm although your comment about not liking ceral made me laugh. You know you can use our gym anytime. Seriously I am home I don't know, ALL of the time right now, just pop by and I will give you the key.

Bonnie Franz said...

I think you better plan on a BIG Valentine's Day dinner...